Awhile back I decided to play around with an alternative logo for Fowler’s Mustache that featured the text of the actual band name. Messing around with the pen tool in Illustrator, I took advantage of the bezier curves to create some original flowing, script letterforms. I’ll probably keep working at this piece a little more, but I like where it’s at today. I can see a lot of possibilities with this option and think it will lend itself well to different alterations in the future. I feel like its been awhile since I worked to create some original text so this has been a lot of fun and really makes me really want to take this approach more often.